Starlight House

Also them getting Safira a place of her own & Tazmin moving there didn’t exactly help Starlight house.

1 Like

I echo Iain’s thanks. But shouldn’t they have found a new house first? Just saying. :sunglasses:

That is a rhetorical question.

3 Likes

Will Yuneska amd Radu end up somewhere else?

So, my friend. You’ve challenged me before, and I didn’t engage. Mostly because I didn’t want to and because I was able to obtain more pieces of the puzzle (by accident) and so my analysis was in fact incomplete. You’ve challenged my assessment again, I’m sure in a friendly way.

Challenge accepted. And here are a few thoughts.

Mostly what you’ve said may be true. “…they came as a couple, stayed as a couple and left as a couple…” And “They never presented themselves as swingers, never promised anything about swaps… All that “cock blocking” is pure fantasy”. But at best it’s an incomplete picture. A pure fantasy if you will.

Even if they didn’t explicitly declare themselves as “swingers” they participated in “swing like activities” Again, I haven’t read through the whole history so I could be wrong about this.

But so that this isn’t completely thrown to the chatters or it’s at least split… The issue we were discussing is Ryry being jealous and blocking Tonk from engaging in extracurricular activities. Not whether or not she has the right to. (Neither am I challenging Yaneska’s right for that matter.) At post #7484 I made this comment:

I hope Ryry doesn’t copy cat Yuneska. (Not sure of the spelling.)

Cock blocking.

You responded:

Where from did you get that Yuneska was cock blocking ?

In response I intentionally got at least 3 unique sources to make my point indisputable. (Copying the sources proved a bit difficult with my mouse.) And yet you disputed it. I have done a lot of reading of the past posts of this project, and some reading of this realm and I would wager 50 cents that I could site more examples.

Cock blocking simply means blocking cock. To deny or prevent someone from having sexual relations with another. Yan did indeed do that. Cock blocking has nothing to do with their “couple status”.

“Pure manipulative speculation” as you claim is simply an evaluation of “then” circumstances. Pure analysis I’d say. I highlighted 3 sections referencing how Yuneska basically stood guard and prevented (there’s that word again) Radu from having sexual relations.:

yuneska is blocking every effort of group sex”

Yuneska is next to radu all the time” (presumably to keep him in line.)

Could have been interesting without Yuneska”

In the fourth example I had to screenshot because I couldn’t copy the quote successfully. In the top set of photos someone else is sucking his (Radu) engorgement and in the bottom set, she (Yun) was not happy. I guess she couldn’t block them all.

In those examples he was blocked from engaging in sexual activity with someone else. The cock was blocked. I could go on, but I don’t want this to be too long.

My assessment stands. The lack of cock blocking by Yun in your statement is indeed “pure fantasy”.

Cheers my friend.

1 Like

Wow, now i kind of feel sorry for challemging your statement…:roll_eyes:

As everything you said here, again, are pure assumptions made on the forum, my statement still stands. If the situation was the other way around, i bet that the “blame” was thrown on Radu…:wink:

Cheers :saluting_face:

1 Like

any new information?

2 Likes

I hope A&A will make appearances at their new house as well. I have always had a thing for anna. She’s a small package of sexiness!!

4 Likes

I don’t know what you guys have talked about other than Yuneska being a cock blocker. I also don’t know what assumptions other people have posted here.

I do know I saw a video of Yuneska pushing another girl (don’t know who ) away from Radu, I think she was sucking his dick, and Yuneska didn’t seem at all pleased about it.

I don’t know how long ago it was, but they were in that corner area of the couch. Yuneska was on the right, Radu was lying down in the middle and the other girl was on the left on her knees, I believe. The camera was the one above that corner of the couch, and I believe it was dark. That’s the best I can do.

1 Like

Yuneska and Radu both left the project.
Does it really matter which of you is right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

something new?

1 Like
1 Like

For everybody who missed them you will see them soon :wink:

8 Likes

Nice any more info that can be shared ???

1 Like

Maybe already tomorrow you will see more :wink:

3 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhhh the suspence :rofl: :rofl: :v: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info… miss them :laughing:

2 Likes

Interesting outfit he’s got on :thinking:

…Still cute though and I look forward to his return. Thank you for the update. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for this update. Cheers

1 Like

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

4 Likes