Starlight House

Absolutely delicious.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well, regarding the bath, it’s better when Radu is sitting on the toilet talking to her, because there are more frontal images

:roll_eyes:

Three weeks ago the Starlight House appeared (realm59).
I didn’t see anything about it at VHTV Content Updates.
(https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/vhtv-content-updates)

Do not fear Carlos. Feel free to ask away! When Cinderella first joined the project she was so shy that she couldn’t get naked in front of the cameras. Now she is spreading her asshole and pussy in front of the cameras 24/7. There is still hope that Yuneska will soon be doing the same. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That :peach: is big enough for two lovers. Where is Alex when you need him!?!? :pleading_face: :smiling_imp:

Well it’s true, let’s see, hope is the last thing to lose :slightly_smiling_face:

The only thing I hope to see lost is Alex’s giant hog between Yuneska‘s ample butt cheeks.

Because they were only on vacation, did not leave, join new or relocate. Vacations of places are not featured in the updates. Just like Camille now.

New participants are featured on updates are they not?

Shouldn’t have Yuneska & Radu been added to the updates as new participants? :thinking:

Actually you are right. Also Stanley as he’s participant too. I will fix that. :wink:

Fixed:

Stanley is shy. I wasn’t sure if he wanted to be added to the updates list. :face_with_peeking_eye:

He will be as he is listed as participant. Saw him walk around naked and even swim naked some days ago. So I don’t think he’s shy.

I guess he is amphibious then. Don’t tell @Carlos!

:shushing_face: :frog: :swimming_woman:

That’s a lovely picture, thank you for sharing it with me. :hugs:

2 Likes

Not sure if he’s self governing or not but his body is very nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Despicable Me Banana GIF
um, BanAnna! …

1 Like