Sophia, Elon, Claudia

:ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Claudia likes :icecream: :icecream:

2 Likes

Don’t think she needs any phone tips though :rofl:

На самом деле это очень приятно и мило ) когда ты занимаешься делами и тебе делают приятно ) мы часто так любим делать к примеру Софи может делать уроки а я в этот момент делаю ей кунилингус ) Но чаще я работаю за ноутбуком а Клаудия делать мне минет

5 Likes

Alguien puede traducir lo que dijo sophia y elon plase, no puedo traducirlo.

Did my post go bye bye or did I delete it before I posted it. :thinking: Maybe I entered the Twilight Zone. :grin: For the most part the sex in this place is watching this guys ass on top.

1 Like

In fact, it is very nice and cute) when you are doing things and they make you feel good) we often like to do so much, for example, Sophie can do her homework, and at that moment I make her cunnilingus) But more often I work on a laptop and Claudia give me a blowjob

Cilc en el mapa

Claudia … wow wow she’s bomb :heart:

Funny the things that people say that get to stay and the things that people say that get censored. The community, yeah right, ha!

2 Likes

Muchas gracias.

A post was split to a new topic: Message Deleted

why do I wear clothes

The sex in this apartment is awful and the women are not very attractive at all. All I ever see is this guys ass humping something underneath of him. For as much as they do, it’s all boring. Guess you have to be there. I don’t get it how anyone can enjoy this place at all.

2 Likes

The best sex and the most beautiful girls in this room

2 Likes

al prinsipio bien ahora a caido bastante tenian unos amigos de sado mujer mayor daba mucho juegos

1 Like

Two beautiful and a stallion… the pleasure and lust of their fuck

ОК покажи пример хорошего секса .А по поводу девушек у каждого свой вкус и не всем дан хороший )

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not really allowed to say what I think anymore cause it will come across to some people as insulting and I’ll get banned. It’s your life. Have fun your way. :hugs:

1 Like

Megan Thee Stallion GIF by Moneybagg Yo

2 Likes