Sophia, Elon, Claudia

We named her Yulia

jabbath1987 ( Information Vault )

Do you know why Nikki left Archie?? Nikki is hot I love watching guys fuck her

I am pretty sure they never were so close that you can call them a couple. I guess she just moved on. She was with many other guys too. So my guess is no big deal for both of them.

1 Like

jabbath1987 You are the data bank :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :strawberry: :rose:

Such great interest being shown eh, obviously the phones more interesting

:rofl:

6 Likes

Mechanical or SSD :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Shame that guest from earlier didn’t do more.

Yay, Anja is back!

really love this lady

:tv: Live Stream :video_camera: Archive Videos

who is the lucky man fucking Sophia ? where did she find him ? and why does she not fuck more of the other guests as elton does and she and the othrt male guests kuet watch

3 Likes

Sophia… You are fire, beautiful and smiling Do you like strong and hard anal fists? You must go to a school to teach girls that

Sophia… You are fire, beautiful and smiling Do you like strong and hard anal fists? You must go to a school to teach girls that :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Hey Sophia,

watch Elon and you since end of last year and I am wondering wether you plan a party or an orgy soon. I love orgies and easy going fucking.

What I also appreciate is, that you are naked 90% of the time. I am a nudist too so it’s quite normal to be naked all the time. But anyway, it’s a pleasure to see, that other people like to live naked too. :heart_eyes:

It’s such a great feeling of freedom even if other dressed people are with you for me. As I saw you, Elon and the other girl (red hair) are practicing it too, It’s simply pleasant when you come in touch with an other girl or guy to stroke or leak each other and to have sex. For me nudity and sex with other people is natural like for you.

Therfor I hope, that you continue with a lot of sex and nudity and may be some orgies soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glad to see Anja back!

1 Like

Wow from having days of nobody there it’s overlowing now :rofl:

1 Like

Guests are visiting.

2 Likes

I don’t know what they did to upset him, but this guest guy has spent most of the party alone in the loggia.

Elon getting a blowjob from guest guy

7 Likes

She’s back and has very nice tan lines :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

3 Likes