Sophia, Elon, Claudia

I honestly don’t know. I am strolling through chaturbate to see if I can find her. Gorgeous woman :heart_eyes:

Seems someone likes her :laughing:

yeah someone tipped a lot! At least she has fans! :heart_eyes:

She ain’t very lively is she :laughing:

No GIF by One Chicago

but I do notice many realms, during the winter season, are less active. I’d be finding more ways to STAY WARM! :rofl:

Roger Moore Pleasure GIF by James Bond 007

3 Likes

She was obviously reading our comments :laughing:

Here she is called Belinda :rofl: :heart_eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

It seems that Elon has a dick up to 19 cm

did you notice that we were less likely to be offline)) vhtv helped us buy the equipment that I recommended to them. Fortunately, I already had a battery from my old electric transport. the truth had to deal with this tangle of hell in the beginning

4 Likes

Hah perfect. Good work. Never give up :muscle:
Слава Україні :ukraine::heart:

3 Likes

Sorry to say, but this instalation seems to be in a bad condition, I see open wires, different kind of wires uses trough each othet together, many dust (fire risk).
If I would found this in my housein this condition, I would let have it replaced as soon as possible. (or do it myself where this is my first proffession from years ago)

I agree it looks pretty fucked up but they are in a country at war being attacked again and again by missile strikes. So nobody understandably gives a fuck about that. The main thing is that there is electricity, warm water and heating.

2 Likes

Ah well, this i didnt know.
That changes the situation, but the risk is the same.

I have been in Kiev 4 years ago, to examine some appartments and make a list of risks, but this was one of the most comon problems in the elactric installations over there.

Well, glad there is electricity at last, thats indeed a good thing. But please let it be safe. Its not worth to survive the attacks and then suffer a fire because of these kind of problems. :wink:

Lets be carefull with the participants, we dont want them at risk at all in the end

2 Likes

Sure. I agree. But it’s often the same in older houses in Germany too. Sometimes one apartment has only one or two circuit breakers and no protective earth at all…
But we should go back to topic now :wink:

I am not an electrician by profession, it just so happens that I regularly solve such issues. Yes, I wanted to k__l the one who did it. I roughly understand the logic of why everything is so bad here. However, we are renting an apartment and cannot make changes. the most important thing is that I was able to connect the equipment. The tool box contains the Battery.

at least there are current leakage machines (Differential machine)

it’s true that three 16-ampere circuit breakers are not enough
I’m sure it’s normal that it’s already jumping around electrically.
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to use a 20 ampere power source.
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to have a small generator to power two lines.
I’m not sure how much power it would take to do this, but I’m sure it would take a lot of power.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine