Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Sorry to say, but this instalation seems to be in a bad condition, I see open wires, different kind of wires uses trough each othet together, many dust (fire risk).
If I would found this in my housein this condition, I would let have it replaced as soon as possible. (or do it myself where this is my first proffession from years ago)

I agree it looks pretty fucked up but they are in a country at war being attacked again and again by missile strikes. So nobody understandably gives a fuck about that. The main thing is that there is electricity, warm water and heating.

2 Likes

Ah well, this i didnt know.
That changes the situation, but the risk is the same.

I have been in Kiev 4 years ago, to examine some appartments and make a list of risks, but this was one of the most comon problems in the elactric installations over there.

Well, glad there is electricity at last, thats indeed a good thing. But please let it be safe. Its not worth to survive the attacks and then suffer a fire because of these kind of problems. :wink:

Lets be carefull with the participants, we dont want them at risk at all in the end

2 Likes

Sure. I agree. But it’s often the same in older houses in Germany too. Sometimes one apartment has only one or two circuit breakers and no protective earth at all…
But we should go back to topic now :wink:

I am not an electrician by profession, it just so happens that I regularly solve such issues. Yes, I wanted to kill the one who did it. I roughly understand the logic of why everything is so bad here. However, we are renting an apartment and cannot make changes. the most important thing is that I was able to connect the equipment. The tool box contains the Battery.

at least there are current leakage machines (Differential machine)

it’s true that three 16-ampere circuit breakers are not enough
I’m sure it’s normal that it’s already jumping around electrically.
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to use a 20 ampere power source.
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to have a small generator to power two lines.
I’m not sure how much power it would take to do this, but I’m sure it would take a lot of power.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

if there were only 3 machines it would be easy, now I will send a photo

here’s what it looks like.

3 Likes

it’s very three-phase with 25 amperes
without differential circuit breaker
nice work but dangerous
I don’t know if you have any safety standards

I see that you have put in 4 Divisional circuit breaker
you have one that is closed
A circuit breaker only serves to protect an electrical circuit and the receiving devices connected to it. It does not detect current differences caused by a leakage current and therefore does not protect people against the risk of electrification :+1:

note the 3 automatic leakage current detection. they operate at 30mA

once again I did not install THIS my task was to determine which wire is responsible for what, turn off the necessary
me machine guns
from the city network. now the section I need is powered through a hybrid inverter, which automatically switches to a backup power source in the event of a power outage

The 5kw hybrid inverters are very good.
Be careful, it has to be separated from the city current.
otherwise it will fail due to overloading
the risk is that the installation is too old to be used.
hybrid inverters are 2.5" diameter cables
I have seen that you need a 2.5" diameter cable for this.
At home, we only have 1.5" diameter cables.

thanks for the warning, just a small clarification we have a 3 kW inverter.
it is connected by wires 2.5.

I think you will be in a slight shock when you find out that on one line there was a total load of 5 kW. some smart guy hung a washing machine and part of the sockets in the house on one machine boiler …

Парни а вы точно не электрики ?

5 kw is 30 amperes good
it has good power

3 kW 13 amps is the rated power of the inverter

1 Like

Subscribed power in kVA or kW
3kW 3,000 watts
this is 15 amperes not 13 amperes :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes