Emilio and guest girl live :joy: Is it you?@jabbath1987 :wink:

What you mean? I am confused… :stuck_out_tongue:

At Elon are two guys in guest room…and Telegram announced

Don’t miss Emilio with a guest girl

2 Likes

Samira

2 Likes

Ok thanks for your reply

I’ve had a question for a while, now, and your post reminded me to ask it. What happened to the Participant’s link that used to be at the top of every forum page? And where do I find it, now? Same questions for the Update link. Thanks for your help.

It appears for me at the top of the main page of forum but when I go into a topic it disappears

You mean there’s no other way to get to the Participant’s list than through Telegram? Please tell me there’s another way.

Thank you. I’m very glad to hear that. I see it there on the main page. Telegram requires a phone number to join them and I can’t afford a phone. Thanks again.
:+1: :+1:

U can find it bottom of vhtv live page……!

Thanks, mate. The main forum page is quicker and easier for me, but it’s very good to know there’s an alternate method if I can’t get to the forum. Thanks, again.
:+1: :+1:

Something different in guestroom …a tool was needed:

1 Like

The dark hair guy is really cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Master and his toy :laughing:

2 Likes

… and Elon is fucking Claudia :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

The participants list on the main page works for me ok.
This telegram option, well i have not even bothered with that as you get enough crap on here without having another crap option :rofl:
What are you gonna miss anyway, same old same old on there i expect.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, Shyguy pointed that out earlier, I think in this topic. That’s easiest and quickest for me because I always keep that page open. Thanks.

I am hoping that the very bi goings on in the bedroom last night gets saved.