Sina & Sky

Estuvo Sky, con la chica del pelo azul, jugando como sadomaso y metieron a Sina en ese juego, luego derivo en algo lésbico pues Sina es bisexual, y al comenzar ella a sentir placer lo corto de raíz y se metió en el baño, allí fueron los tres: pelo azul, su novio y Sky, salieron Sina y Sky y se pusieron a follar y les cortaron el polvo pelo azul y el novio, y se volvieron a meter Sky y Sina después de bañarse pelo azul y empezar a calentarse estos y de repente se corta la emisión y así hasta hoy

nothin where are you guys???

What happened there ???

I was thinking that as well

Physical violence allegedly (see CC).

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt reply

Apparently Sky wanted to have sex with another woman, Sina did not agree so Sky would have hit him in the bathroom. So the apartment was closed to make her investigate

THey left the project…

1 Like

there is investigation but we do not even know if he leaves the project or if it is vhtv who does not want anymore

1 Like

It says they left the project. As these two constantly made drama and it wasn’t the first time Sky got violent it’s the logical consequence. Won’t miss any of them I have to say…

I wonder where Sina will turn up next time? Where ever it is i hope she has lots of beef burgers first as it is painful to watch her to be honest.

They have to be careful she does not get blown away by the wind when she goes out

Must be like fucking a bloody skeleton? Wonder if she rattles too :rofl:

1 Like

Joy Death GIF by Kiszkiloszki

1 Like

I saw a few videos from the past, and seems like for me, Sina was fine when she was with Jules.

1 Like

Sad if sina & sky have left VHTV , VHtv make a great play its raw its real life then when it actuly happens they censor the event by switching off, Any couples that start swopping partners there s allways going to be the knife edge of what is allowed , the only ones that work is zero rules or it cause s problems hence the Sky/Sina kicked off site.

Yeah that’s always irked me a bit, they put a big play on real life then when you get real life they switch it off :rofl: Must admit i struggle a bit on couples always swapping and fucking others as surely there has to be a bit of jealousy somewhere or there was never any relationship to begin with? Think we are seeing that a bit now with Mira & Henry. Well more with Mira i think.

1 Like

yeah you are right she had sex with a few guys even threesome sometimes when she was with Jules.

If I remember correctly Jules used to go out for the evening and leave Sinner to it , not sure Jule s could be classed as a swopper per se . Notice he is very into Bertha and completly as a couple , maybe lesson learned ?

Going off track a little ALISON & boyfriend ALEK tried a little swopping a few months back , but ALEK got too adventurous and did a little anal and ALISON went balistic big time screaming untill next door flat knocked thinking a murder had gone on, funny at the time.