Silver & Bradley

Small screen on mobile and only seeing him from behind :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know very well but between us we can joke without any problems… :joy: :wink:

Hah of course. I was not mad at all. :joy:

Never heard of this beer brand before, any good? :crazy_face:

don’t hit on @jabbath1987 or I’ll come over there and beat you to death… :joy: :joy:

You’re always welcome Andre, i’ll keep some Peroni in the fridge :hugs:

do well in a little while we open one… :wink: :+1:

@John78 you know very well that I say this as a joke especially with you that I get along well… :+1:

1 Like

Off course Andre, don’t worry about it :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Magnificent answer, you seem to understand what an opinion forum is much better than some of those who write here, I have stopped giving my opinion tired of those ridiculous fans, I break my silence to congratulate you, I will see your apartment if only to see you cook. :kissing_heart:

All I will say to that is…

… Photoshop ‘noise’ reduction filters! :innocent:

Mind you, they can just make the image look rather soft in focus so not always the answer.

Nice pose just like Bradley does lol

Yes, exactly the same this end as well. It’s just to do with low(ish) lighting and the camera ‘night mode’ not ‘kicking in’ to compensate, I guess.

Will there be a silver girl-on-girl kiss…,
Let’s wait … if not, let’s move to another platform.

2 Likes

Could you tell the girl who came Silver?
The audience wants us to kiss.
they want us to hug
say … we are waiting please…

1 Like

Girl-to-girl kisses are sweeter, but silver either doesn’t like kissing girls or can’t convince anyone…

No girl-to-girl kissing in this apartment. Girl-on-girl sex wouldn’t be impossible…so temptation wouldn’t be excitement…don’t wait for nothing…

Excellent editing! If you don’t mind sharing, what did you use to do that. Is it AI based? AI photo and video editing is the bee’s knees.

(Oops, giving away my age, there.)

What’s wrong with being 21 buddy? :rofl:

Nice save. Thanks, mate.
:innocent: :grin: :rofl: