Should toilet cams be banned?

then a reasonable question arises why, then, the toilet is taboo? If we see practically everything except the toilet.

Are these girls still participating in the project?

1 Like

Right now I do not remember any of them being still in the project.

I saw a video of sex on the toilet, blowjob on the toilet, but since the cameras are not directed to the toilet, only the top of the head was visible;)

That is of course the first condition.If they don’t agree then no cam over there.

Anyway, the site says it facilitates a voyeuristic look into the real life of the tenants, if that includes everything from bedroom to kitchen and from hallway to balcony and from living room to sex, then you expect at least everything on cam, including the toilet.
Or is using the toilet not a part of life?

it’s just gender discrimination, there is even a separate topic for the guys pissing. And for pissing girls it’s taboo

I notice that in Kazantip house the girls and guys don’t mind using the toilet in the downstairs bathroom in front of the other guys and girls, when they all crowd in for a smoke, so they are not shy, so why do we still have the black modesty square blocking our view. :angry: VHTV please remove this modesty square.

A mi si me parece una falta de respeto que estén ciendo grabados defecando y orinando, no tengo ese asqueroso morbo y me parece que es demaciado ese nivel de voyerismo, opino que deben respetar un poco esa privacidad y no enfocar los inodoros, es demaciado.

but there are many other viewers who enjoy it and who are willing to pay for it it simply if you don’t want view toilet, don`t click in its camera :wink:

1 Like

They are thinking for years opening diferent site versions… They could add a new one for piss and poop lovers

1 Like

That feels wrong, its all or nothing, see boys AND girls pissing, or none of them. But not this.

Bien repulsivos son, no es para nada normal disfrutar ver a alguien hacer caca y limpiarse el culo, ¿todo bien en sus vidas?

And what about the fact that not everyone, for example, is pleased when two males have sex. But no one asks about it if everything is good with them in life. This is an example. And if we consider sexual divisions according to Freud, so what about saliromania?

It’s not about the urine itself or the poop, but about the process itself, the emotions of the sounds, it’s like ASMR, but visualized. Sits such a beautiful pussy on the toilet. In sex, emotions and sounds are the same. But no one says it disgusting;)

Tal vez te gusten las cosas que a los demás no les gustan. Entonces, todos tienen algo sin que nos preguntemos si las cosas van bien en la vida de los demás.
Respeta al otro y serás respetado.

Así que, por favor, respete lo que les gusta a los demás. El mundo se volverá muy aburrido si a todos se nos permite que nos gusten las mismas cosas y cosas que a los demás no les gustan, simplemente no les gustan porque ellos quieren. ¿Sin embargo?

Queeeeeee? No tienen comparación alguna, no puedes comparar una supuesta relación entre dos hombres con la caca, eso es un asco es sucio, o me imagino que tu tienes tu baño en la calle para que todo mundo te vea cagar

Respeto los gustos, pero si ya disfrutas ver como alguien caga que viene después? Cual es el límite? Disfrutar cuando vomita alguien cuando está en su período? Creo que para todo hay un límite ya que si no lo hay te acostumbras a ciertas cosas y buscaras otras aun peores.

Man OH man this subject is now becoming fucking boring. Did you notice VHTV did not comment, you know why because the subject has been discussed and closed. NO matter how much you want to see shit and piss it will not be happening. Move on.

1 Like

this is the topic of how to talk about painful things in the kitchen in the evening over a cup of tea. If the topic is taboo, you can just close the topic.

VHTV reacted that toiletcams are now part of policy. Which way they dont told. But seeing the fact some toilets have a cam showing the guys while standing, could be that policy :wink: