Shana

Here in Norway it is +4 C. That is pretty warm for February. Nice to see you, Shana. You be good with Loki and Sonya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

И тебе тоже приветик :wave: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Glad to see ur beautiful face hope all is well with u, Loki and Sonya :hugs:

3 Likes

Peace and much love to you both :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A fiery angel in the icy cold, did all the snow melt when you were there?i adore u @Shana

1 Like

Is she live ? Anybody has a new from her ?

she posted in forum 2 weeks ago check this link it shows when she last posted in forum and last time she looked at it ,that will comfirm ,she is alive and kicking Summary - Shana - Voyeur House TV Forum (voyeur-house.tv)

1 Like

У нас всё хорошо. Работаем, строим

дом

25 Likes

К сожалению, у нас умерла наша любимая Соня… И у нас появилась кошечка Сатива :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

RIP Sonya. And welcome Sativa :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Still it’s sad to hear that Sonya’s gone, From what I understand, she was old, so it is natural. She had a good life with you :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I bet you’ll take good care of Sativa too. All the best to you and Loki. Now keep on working for your future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You build it all on your own? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes Sonya was very old. But she had a great life with Shana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

4 Likes

Да, Соне было почти 10 лет ( месяц не дожила до юбилея )…

А дом Локи сам строит, мой мужчина :heart:

11 Likes

Great. Wish you success with building and a great future in the new home.

Can you keep us updated about the house progress? I think a lot people would be interested in it :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Буду стараться :smile_cat::wink:

27 Likes

Sorry to hear that about Sonya R.I.P​:cry: Sativa is so cute​:heart_eyes_cat:I’m glad everything is going great with u guys sending u :heart: always

4 Likes

Rip Sonya. I will never forget her.

4 Likes

dear @Shana please give us news from time to time because we love and miss you so much you were the sexiest and craziest girl in vht you should never be forgotten, by the way love to loki

4 Likes

gibt’s auch ein Baukind??

1 Like