Shana

Yep I definetly have a hardware issue after the above pic. :hot_face: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Beautiful pic :hot_face:
I think I’m gong to need some help with my computer as well :crazy_face:
All jokes aside congrats happy for you :hugs:
Star Trek No No No GIF by arielle-m

3 Likes

I’m waiting for comments from everyone. Shana’s blonde, red or brunette version. Which one is your favorite? @Shana please tell me your opinion.

Приветик. Предпочитаю свой натуральный цвет волос :kiss:

18 Likes

Спасибо, очень приятно:smiling_face::kiss:
Это мы с Локи и с подругами ездили на экскурсию в замок. Это очень красивое, загадочное место, где можно прикоснуться к истории

15 Likes

Doesn’t even look like her for a start :crazy_face:

You are better off out of this circus, go live a normal life and be happy.

А после мы немного пофотографировались в поле :yum:

14 Likes

Спасибо, Робвин. Я рада, что покинула ВХТВ, но всё равно благодарна проекту и людям, которые там находятся. И тебе всего самого хорошего и доброго :smiling_face:

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter what hair color you have u will always be beautiful :hugs: and this pic :hot_face:
:heart: u always

1 Like

@Shana thank you very much for all this great photos.

1 Like

Thank you for the update, Shana. I’m happy to see that you and Loki are doing well. I hope Sonya is fine too. Now go on with your lives and follow your dreams :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great to see you both at Henry’s tonight however the perfect night would have been if you had taken Mira with you :kissing_heart:

Good to see you and Loki visiting old friends.

1 Like

Beautiful with any hair color Loki is a very lucky man

@ Shana
Привет Шана
Поздравляю с новой работой. Я говорю с тобой, потому что предполагаю, что ты все еще видишься с Мирой. Как она ? Она все еще такая красивая?
Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, мы очень скучаем по Мире.
СПАСИБО

2 Likes

@Shana Remember Benny?
image. I’ve wondered if anyone has heard news of him since he was in the military and sent to the so-called special operation. It would such a waste of a life if he’s no longer alive. Sorry to be so serious,

I’m extremely happy that you are making a life with Loki and have started a new career. Since we never really understood if the earnings from VHTV compare in kind to wages in the regular job market I hope the shift from being at work 24/7 on VHTV to a normal work schedule is more rewarding. I take it that Loki has a car that you guys are doing the trips. You didn’t say where the castle was did you? I’m sure there are many places you want to see.

Shana, Elisha, we can’t wait to see you again on VHTV

3 Likes

Очень будем тебя ждать, Шана)

1 Like

Nice seeing you yesterday…very nice in fact…have you lost weight? , you look very fit!!