Shana

good road with a lot of happiness and love we will miss you we love you :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I always thought Shana had more class then to be on here with that crew she was with… Hopefully she finds happiness…

4 Likes

Hey, we just watch and guess. Fay has an apt. Can she handle this one? Does she want to? Is Henry going to kick Shana out if she wants to make it her home? Is Henry going to make more secret rooms? So many questions. I can’t even answer one!

1 Like

I guess you don’t know, but Shana left the project.

1 Like

Well yes, of course, I know Shana left the project. Does that mean she also left her apt?

As far as I know, if the apartment is provided by VHTV, they have to leave, but I may be wrong. It’s definitely off line but maybe they are still living there

Приветик всем. Нет никакого смысла дальше снимать эту большую квартиру и поэтому я ее оставила. Возможно сюда кое-кто заедет, но я оставлю это в секрете :kissing_heart:
Люблю вас и уже скучаю :heart:

15 Likes

Sending:heart: right back miss u :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Соня вам тоже передает привет :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
( она вчера была не много рассержена после грумера и поэтому не хотела фотографироваться)

14 Likes

Привет, Шана, я так разочарована, увидев, что ты уходишь. Я надеюсь, что вы найдете настоящее счастье, куда бы вы ни пошли. Локи по-прежнему твой мужчина или ты ушел один?

ochenj jalko shto ti uchodish. Budu skuchat! :disappointed::tulip:

I feel honored that you replied to me. Thank you. I wish you a great life. Enjoy it.

Tell Sonya we all miss her. we hope that you will be back one day soon. You’re still #1.You are the reason many viewers watch the site.

2 Likes

That’s rather disappointing that you have left. You are one of the most beautiful girls on the project.

1 Like

OK, I can accept that she left the project.

But is she still doing her cam shows?

If she is, what is the site and name that she is using?

Shana is the only one I ever felt worthy of a donation from me!

2 Likes

Stripchat
(8) Mijn Favorieten  Stripchat

5 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :ok_hand: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Found her, Now I just have to wait for next show! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Who else misses Shana? :smiling_face_with_tear: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Errrmmm… Henry? :man_shrugging:

1 Like