Shana

Can you imagine the trouble there would be if we could all understand what they talk about like their future plans, or opinions on what we say,or where and when they are maybe going out and how long for.

Right now there are so many fall outs/disagreements on here based purely on guesswork{due to the language barrier} but if we actually knew. :thinking:
PS i do realise there are some viewers know some foreign languages :+1:

Good point there.

i dont thikk they are on about that , i think they meen the camming is making the realm boaring . its up to her if she settles down or fucks everyone its just the way camming has taken over and making the realm boaring

Yep quite agree with you about the camming, it’s fast putting even me off to be honest.

3 Likes

I agree with you : banning cam such chaturbate is a good idea, advertising for instance regarding Chyna who does anything

Chyna is live in show right now as realpurr!

2 Likes

@Shana Happy International Women’s Day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:
Journee De La Femme Woman GIF by giphystudios2021

4 Likes

Nice pic!! When she is smiling she is beautiful. Unfortunately there have been rather a lot of sad faces recently.

3 sexy ladys , maybe Loki might have a good time tonight now Fay has started having fun and Wendyand Shana , lucky chap

Wendy, Sonya and Shana - Ladies of the day :heart: :joy: :heart:

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Wendy and the new guy seem to be making another round tonight even though they’ve moved to Shana’s apartment.

1 Like

Did they run into Dirk on the walk over?