Savannah & Troy

Me neither. As I said storm in a tea cup

for some people, it’s the only way to exist. We have to stop projecting our desires and our fears onto all those people in the apartments. let’s just enjoy watching them or not watching them if it doesn’t suit us :yum:

2 Likes

Looks like few things were missed in your timeline

At about 05:42 -Idrina and Kostija arrive at TSI. They open the door themself. Troy was waiting for them in the LR. No problem. I and K go directly to the workroom. T goes back to his bedroom. T&S have agitated conversation.

At 05:48 T goes over to the Workroom door and says something to I and K.

At 05:50 Idrina comes over to the T&S bedroom and she has a short conversation with them.

Few minutes later while I and K were going to the bathroom. S calls I over to the TS bedroom again and to tell her something that does not make I look too happy.

We can all make our own assumptions what was said between them but considering everything that was going on at that time it sure does not look like T&S were very friendly to I and K and there is no good reason to doubt Roosvelt’s translation of what was said (Thank you Roosvelt)

No they did not. They rang the doorbell and Troy opened the door.

I can understand basic Russian and I heard Savannah say something about the time of day and “no it’s not good, or suitable” or words to that effect. Either way, they were pissed at her.

The evidence is Savannah and Troy obviously told Indira to tell kostja he has to go home, so regardless, this living arrangement is quite strained

OK, I didn’t see that. Does it change anything? Is the timeline wrong? And if T was upset of being waken up (he wasn’t) to open up the door, does that justify anything what seems to have happened. Still this does not look good for T&S image, unless there is a reasonable explanation

they go to M&M

1 Like

Troy, in my opinion, is dying of laughter when he reads these detective works of ours :rofl:

1 Like

The only thing I can add is that the words ‘no’ and ‘friend’ amongs some random words popped up on my translator, but it wasn’t enough for me to suggest one way or another. I guess we will never know for sure, S & T may confirm what was said if they want to get all the speculation out of the way.

1 Like

Personally, I couldn’t care less what he thinks or says, but I guarantee he does.

Hope Indira didn’t pee the bed last night :rofl:

I do not see any stains…

i see Indira is sexy in black ,with her poker face on

1 Like

whats going on, no Sex the last few days ?

1 Like

Nope, seems drama-virus is spreading all over VHTV.

Another storm in the tea cup. People have a wild imagination nowadays :joy:

no Sex the last few night and days, may be Troy ist actualy impotent ?