Savannah & Troy

What are you talking about? They woke up Troy early in the morning as she obviously did not have a key or was too _____ to use it. He got up, opened the door, quietly talked a few words and went back to bed. They went to the bathroom to freshen up and then for a reason I don’t get went to s___p in the workroom instead in her room. Later Savannah got up and cleaned the dog poo. After some time sitting with Indira Kostja left. Nobody kicked him out at all. And there was no drama too.
Why are you telling things totally not true? :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Troy never told anybody to leave. Some people made it up…

1 Like

Here really seems to have gone through the fantasy last night some users.

Well this guy who made it up basically is talking weird things all the time

The only thing I don’t get is why he didn’t stay. He is still a s___p at M & M’s, so he obviously didn’t need to be up early or have an appointment to go to.

1 Like

I don’t know. For me they both looked _____. Maybe he did not feel well. They could have both gone to s___p in Indiras bed…

Savannah is definitely unhappy with Indira about something, but my translator is useless, can’t make sense of what she is saying to her. Perhaps Kostja sensed the tension and decided it was best he didn’t stay over.

I would be a bit pissed too when somebody wakes me up early in the morning because forgot or unable to use key…

If that is the reason, absolutely!

According to someone who understands russian, when savannah came out of her bedroom to yell at indira, she told her, kostja can’t stay

Who said it?

One of the posters, on here, Rossevelt, i guess he understands russian, as soon as Savannah yelled at Indira he said, she told Indira he can’t stay

He is totally biased against S&T. I don’t believe anything he says…

I think he would have spent the night, if he was allowed to, that my opinion on, but i dont speak russian

I think the translator was either _____ or told wrong things deliberately

Я знаю больше, чем ты, я уверен в этом, мой друг

Что ты знаешь

Я знаю больше, чем ты, я уверен в этом, мой друг

1 Like

I’m not so sure, Ryan has a point here. I’m sure Kosta would like to stay and pics are showing Savannah in not so good mood.

If all this is true, it is not good. I do not support this, they have no right to do so.

Well turns out what you said last night was totally wrong… Nobody kicked him out. He left on his own

1 Like