Savannah & Troy

Had them myself a couple of times. Wish you a speedy recovery…

2 Likes

@SavannahFromRussia you may want to be extra nice to Kostja :wink: He appears to have had a rough night :cry:

Where? M&H? Everything is fine there. Henry, Mira, intern guy, Mikl, someone else talked with him about 5 times on loggia, on topic of what he wants? He himself wants some debauchery with his girlfriend. And if he said that he was unhappy or too fast - no one would seduce his girlfriend at an orgy.

It’s just that they are young, all sorts of feelings - “I want, I don’t want, there are still no rules on what is possible and what is not.” Here Henry explains it again to them that they, as a couple, must work out the rules, and so on.

1 Like

Little before or after this picture they both start crying…

Where have you been ?? We missed you!

:hugs:

I am on strike for the reasons that you can already imagine, I am one of those with zero tolerance for a___e and violence, I do not participate in the forum and I am waiting to use up the 20 days that I have left. I came out of my burrow to wish you a speedy recovery, I hope you feel better. A hug. :hugs:

Thank you dear friend.

5 Likes

sad to say after last night i don’t see Kostja and Indira lasting too long as Kostja loves her too much to share her. they are such a great pair that i hope it dissent happen

Exactly right ,as i have said not girlfriend material

This girl has a got a lovely body and has she got a name yet @jabbath1987 ?

3 Likes

Troy has already trained her :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Yes. Zoja. I will add her to Wiki soon

Real name or made up? Sounds nice and cute anyway :slight_smile:

Made up. I never say real names of participants and guests.

1 Like

I only asked because I saw you asking a particpant once and I thought it was common to do so, but stand corrected. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The toys are back in town

1 Like

Looks like Zoja is moving in and replacing Indira as she is organising her old room with her stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh Troy just loves the way Savanna gives blowjobs… NOT!!!

1 Like

Hes watching Mikl do Indira :rofl: :rofl: