Savannah & Troy

Savanna saying both will s___p in same bed… because bed in work room is bigger?? sure doesnt look like the work bed is bigger than hers

So now someone has to lie down across the bed to measure it. :face_with_monocle: :rofl:

I think Troy would enjoy being a cuckhold.

Why refer to that past event as gang bang? Gang bang has too much of unpleasant implication. It was more like a mild sixsome and partial swap with Indira, Henry, Mikl, Shana, Mira, Felix as participants and Elisha as facilitator/moderator. Nobody was snookered into it and everybody participating was clearly happy.

Lets say we throw away words Gang-bang and say Pulling a train instead?

I wanted to say that many people see or expect too much.

They interpret too much purely. If you stick to the last event, Indira had sex with Henry & Mikl and gave Felix a blowjob. She also played something with one of the girls.

I think that was also the last time she had sex with anyone other than Kostja.

If you don’t call kissing sex yes. She touched Henry’s little friend a bit, but nothing more.

Kosta had more sex with different people before and after. :joy: :thinking:

Well lets just say it was the last time she fucked another guy other than Kostja.

I see it similarly to you, but as soon as a man is around, many in the forum think that she tears off her clothes and fucks all the men who do not run away.

For the record, Savannah is absolutely adorable.

Discuss…

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

How old is that photo?

Очень симпатичный

1 Like

A week. Maybe two. It was posted to Twitter.

It couldn’t be very old because it was taken in their apartment.

1 Like

Well she’s managed to get a good angle, it makes her look slimmer, not that I care, she is an attractive lady.

1 Like

I like her, attractive.

1 Like

Ah thanks love

About 2 weeks

3 Likes

really enjoyed when you and indira played love to see that again maybe K could join

1 Like