Savannah & Troy

Boys & girls, this apartment needs views and Kosta just loves his sense of touch … :joy:

He rejected the sex with Elisha for some reason. Apparently, she was only good enough for blow jobs…

Best day on VHTV forum ever.

There are freaks on both sides.

Some see when two kiss the next gang bang. The others see, because two hands already hold the marriage for the next 20 years.

So delighted that Kostja and his Love Fantine ooops sorry i mean Indira are together at last . ‘‘You play a virgin in the light But need no urgin’ in the night!’’

I have a question, if Kostja fucks Savannah, is that different than mikl fucking elisha and shana with marica in the other room

I surrender my award for best forum post to @WolfieSmith. :trophy:

Hands down, that is the best I have read. :smiley:

If Kosta fucks Savanna and doesn’t want to fuck her with Mikl anymore, then Kosta has a problem. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

ok… im confused… why is Indira s___ping in work room and not in her own bed? is it that S&T have said they must s___p in seperate beds if they are going to live here?

So Savannah can freely fuck Kosta at Indira ex-room.

They’re definitely doing a great job getting their view up for their relm. This has been a smart business move.

Troy said they moved in as a couple, so i don’t get it

This is the worst news. She is still a sex slave and will be controlled by these two. Kostja will not be able to save her in this environment. I am sure it will all end in tears. I suppose that the negotiations went on last night at M&H. Long conversation between Troy and Mikl in the bathroom, then a session in the loggia with Mikl and Kostja which seemed quite animated at times.

Lyric i thank you - so long as i don’t have to stand before an audience of my peers and spout left wing platitudes - i accept Thank you. until your next post when i will hand it back xx

Congrats for the most ridiculous post for today :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming:

The funniest thing is that the participants read you …

Guys, they will both s___p in one bed. It’s just because the bed in work room is bigger than the bed in Indira’s room :joy:

Now don’t take the tension out … :rofl: :joy:

Imagine the arguments with us, if mikl actually posted, yikes