San

8 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes: :fire:

7 Likes

Damn it is hard to catch those kittens,
But I caught a view of one calico,I am calling it Heart-head, If I catch the top of the head just right I see a heart

7 Likes

There are alot of cats. “Crazy cat lady”…

1 Like

I think San is an animal rescue volunteer, Fostering these kittens while they wait to find a family!

9 Likes

Yeah it’s commendable. “Crazy cat lady” is a Simpsons character btw… No pun intended.

3 Likes

At first I thought this was Musya, then I noticed the white feet of Evie eating from the pot on the stove here.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it is worth mentioning this loggia door getting in the way of cam-3.

It doesn’t matter until someone gets on the sofa-bed.

2 Likes

I love these beautiful cheeks, not just these alone, but especially these :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

this time my phone was completely destroyed, the battery swelled while we were sleeping because the phone was under the pillow, be careful and don’t repeat my mistakes, I’m glad it didn’t explode

15 Likes

The phone thing could have gone really wrong! San has a big job with bowls and “sandboxes” for the cats. Does a fabulous and thorough job every time I’ve seen her both here and in the past! :heart_eyes: :1st_place_medal: :joy_cat:

10 Likes

So are we! Take care! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You can be glad that nothing happened to you. The same thing happened to us once, our battery also inflated and exploded. Both of you and the cats could have been injured. Thank God that nothing happened to you. :+1: :kissing_heart: :+1: :kissing_heart: :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Glad you are OK. There has been many reports of phone batteries causing fires and even injuries. Be very careful, people. Don’t charge overnight unless your phone has a feature to stop charging after a percentage of time. Don’t put your phone under your pillows, keep it at a safe distance while sleeping. Just use common sense.

4 Likes

6 Likes

j

9 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley_cat:

25 Likes

Glad u and the cats are safe :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have a feeling that you like cats, San :slight_smile:

5 Likes