En wat mag dat dan wel zijn maatje ?
Als ik je ergens mee kan helpen :rofl:

Geen Idee GIF by BINX Smartility

3 Likes

Yes, Tom is already asleep (

5 Likes

lol Because you need to make it a little more interesting for him to stay awake

1 Like

Dear San. I have an inappropriate question: have you ever had sex with Tom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And never return!! No one who mistreats animals should be allowed in the house!
:imp: :angry: :rage: :pouting_cat: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Good place for him. They should have ā€œforgottenā€ to give him the cushions.

1 Like

Heā€™s a complete A$$HOLE, and thatā€™s being nice!! I thought they banned him to the kitchen.
:angry: :imp: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

No, we only have friendly relationsšŸ˜…

4 Likes

I wasnā€™t happy myself when I went to the forum and found out how he treated my cats, so he wonā€™t be here anymore

15 Likes

Dear @San , from what I have been able to see in the past weeks and in the last few days, both when you are with him and when you are not, the boy has tried to approach you (mainly in the first few days), but both due to shyness and respect, he never forced his hand. This is what it seemed to me. If you like it (Tom), you need to make the first move, force his hand.
I donā€™t know how you ended up with Ledian, but this boy (Tom) seems to me to be much better in character and especially towards you. I never sympathized with Ledian because he always made a bad impression on me, and I would give Tom a chance from you.
Even the other guys who have come and gone in the last week havenā€™t convinced me as much as Tom.
In my opinion Tom is a good boy, who deserves you.

4 Likes

As we all know very well, good boys are good for being into the friend zoneā€¦ itā€™s not them the ones getting the pussy :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

Tom will definitely try very hard with San. He wonā€™t find a more beautiful young woman any time soon.

2 Likes

Can you maybe angle this camera up a bit? @San ? :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I think she was way over dressed for that task.

4 Likes

I think this guy is starting to lose hope

4 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

hope is the last to die just think of tonkā€™s climb with ryryā€¦ :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

maybe Iā€™m a weirdo pero Iā€™ve always liked to see two people teasing each other without knowing how itā€™s going to turn outā€¦

4 Likes

Your imagination can see so much more than reality!

1 Like

if something happens between them itā€™s fine if not, patienceā€¦ :man_shrugging: