San

Dank je wel voor de snelle reactie San :hugs:

2 Likes

I think you look much more relaxed and happy. Good luck to you both and nice to have you back

8 Likes

Welcome back. I hope you have a great time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Your bedroom camera does not work @San :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

first day and here goes your game of friendship and cam problemsā€¦ :sweat_smile: :rofl:
lol u already did itā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

cam 6 is not working so he is not saying anything badā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

vhtv support still exist and work quite wellā€¦ :100: i did many times and it always work but i know his intentionsā€¦ :sweat_smile: support friends business

1 Like

Found one more ā€œpetā€ :grin:

7 Likes

donā€™t take this the wrong way but since support works with youā€¦could you tell support that there is cam 7 in fox house that hasnā€™t worked in foreverā€¦thanks a lotā€¦ :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

PM still existsā€¦ :wink: :smiley: bro u guys enjoy this topicā€¦ :heart_hands: :hugs:

1 Like

since you say the support is working wellā€¦then letā€™s all talk to you when we have any problemsā€¦

3 Likes

Just do not feed the troll :wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like

The amount of times i asked them sometimes to fix a camera back to the original position and they donā€™t bringing it to the participants attention is much better.

4 Likes

@ToreyK as I told you maybe vhtv support works well with youā€¦

Just ignore him. He is just trolling in every topicā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Yes iā€™m getting sick of it now.

4 Likes

This should be Musya :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

he and only at peace the moment the forum disappearsā€¦

Better he disappears from the forum :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t have recording ability unfortunately. But a few minutes ago she went into the bedroom to check on the little kitten (cam 8), and the poor thing refused to wake up. :joy_cat:

For a couple minutes, @San probably thought the little guy was dead. I knew it wasnā€™t so it was funny and cute. :joy:

2 Likes