Voor mij moet er ook niets gebeuren .
Twee toffe en vriendelijke personen :hugs: San en Tom

1 Like

…and deserves a close-up!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

HI,

it’s my feeling due to what I saw during @San 's stay in Tristan’s apartment.
Ledian from the beginning it was more than obvious that he only wanted sex. The attitudes of love and relationship were not present and even the looks with San did not have that romance or interest that you perceive when you really like a person. On multiple occasions, Ledian always put his interests and requests ahead of what San wanted. On one occasion it seemed that she wanted a threesome with friends (one of the first times in your relationship), not understanding San’s disinterest. If I were San, If I always have to worry about what my partner thinks or I have the doubt that he doesn’t respect me, I wouldn’t want to have him as a partner.

I also don’t have a good opinion of other men who passed by Tristan’s house, Tristan first and foremost, because I would say that towards San he was anything but a friend, due to his attitudes.
San doesn’t seem like a girl who wouldn’t want to fall in love, but up until now she has often let herself be carried away by the requests and wishes of others. And every now and then, I saw sadness.

But this is my opinion, just as I consider Tom an excellent companion, because when I see how Tom looks at San, I see someone who respects her and listens to her in her heart.

3 Likes

… And Tom love the San’s Cats…

2 Likes

In my opinion, you are a little wrong, in my opinion, it seems to me that if he didn’t love him, he wouldn’t have taken Misty for himself, and it seems like he was the only one who He took her to the train

Niet alleen op de Cats :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

Smakelijk @San .
Laat het je smaken :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

In San’s time in Tristan’s apartment at least 4 men had sex with her and in my opinion both Artem and Tristan were very nice men :slight_smile:

2 Likes

San, I love you very much and miss you❤️‍🔥

1 Like

security watching GIF

3 Likes

You didn’t understand the meaning of my words. I’m not telling you that Ledian can also feel love for San and it can also be mutual. What I’m saying is that in terms of character and daily gestures, it’s not my thing and I wouldn’t be interested.
It is obvious that there is no direct connection between character and love, otherwise in this world, at least half of the people would be alone…
Many people love being with selfish, frugal, material or unpleasant partners, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be love. It really depends on what you are looking for and what you see in the other person close to you.
We could talk for hours here…
Mine is just an observation regarding what I see as a difference between San in his apartment and San from Tristan.
Here I see her smile, often and a lot.
San is not glued to the computer or the phone and she interacts little, as happened in the other apartment.
Tom helps her around the house, makes the bed, cleans and prepares meals for San, plays with the cats and everything else… and makes her laugh, a lot.
It just seems like a better environment and better people than before.

5 Likes

I agree with you completely, and while I know nothing of her time at Tristan, because I never looked there, San is a beautiful young woman, who deserves a loving respectful man to give her all the pleasure that she wants, I think Tom may be that man, I believe that he wants to be more than a friend, but will not push San beyond her comfort zone.
I watched as he kissed her in the bed and adjusted the covers for her but did not take advantage of her in a vulnerable condition.

5 Likes

I knew San was in that photo somewhere, I just had to find her and yank her out.

(And, before anyone says anything about her mouth, her nose or her right eye, please take a close look at the original (see video)).
:smiley:

7 Likes

Zwart / wit is ook mooi :yum:

11 Likes

She is such a tease :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pinched_fingers:

8 Likes

You beat me to it, but I wish I could kiss those lips!

Does San have a pussy piercing, It looks like there is something on one of her labial lips.

11 Likes

Here is the original photo😅

17 Likes

Very cute photo :heart_eyes:

8 Likes