Samira & Din

Mir fällt grad auf die sind nicht in der selben Zeitzone wie Sophia und elon die waren ja ziemlich Oft dort zu Besuch …

1 Like

They are in same timezone. Just VHTV got it wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jirina a de la concurrence dans ce nouvel appartement !Qui va gagner sur la balance ?

1 Like

voilà un appartement qui a du poids chez VHTV :innocent:

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks like SeaWorld Watch the whales

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Claudia and Claudine I might get confused on both names :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

I’m sorry I got to say this none of the women that are in this realm doesn’t look like whales at all to me these are beautiful and smokin hot women if u don’t like what you see what watch another realm These women here are beautiful human beings Please do not call them out of their names I’m here to defend the beautiful women on here I can’t stand when ppl make fun of these beautiful women that are on here End of story

2 Likes

:fire::fire:

4 Likes

When you see Elon arrive, you know there will most definitely be action. I see he brought his camera too. Awwww how sweet! Making (naked) memories :wink:

Basically ellon expandind his dick emporium to copy-paste apartments. Instead different apartments why not renting some big place like an hotel and then just put the "couples with cams in different rooms ???

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire:

5 Likes

Sophia after her shower as Elon sneaks in

2 Likes

A tight fit in the shower right now but where there is a will there is a way.

2 Likes

Ich finde die cam im Gästezimmer sind nicht so toll aufgestellt

1 Like

4 Likes