Roza

Kid has been in usage since the late 16th century and since 1812 it was used to describe skilful young thieves and pugilists. by extension, anyone with an arrogant or cocky manner. Hence the humour in Han Solo saying to Luke Skywalker “Great kid, don’t get cocky…” applying it to someone with a bit of swagger is acceptable, especially if they look youthful. The idea that only young c___dren can be kids is an entirely erroneous assumption. the word applies to anyone owning their youth, and in an ironic sense, anyone at all.

3 Likes

Is Roza sucking Artem off in a foursome saved in archives ? If yes, can you link it ? Thanks!

3 Likes

the cam above the table in front of the sofa doesn’t work

Nice to see Arina visiting :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They need to reset the center living room camera above the table. It keeps freezing up

inform support

It’s always great to see the beautiful Arina :heart:

1 Like

Well If Arina’s there, I wonder where Pasha has got to. I have seen no evidence of his presence there so far, today. :thinking: :frowning_face:

Oh, Yikes. I didn’t have that video. How wonderfull. I bought 2 views, the other side is much better. A Frenzy of excitement. Roza did slap a powerfull Suction on Artem. Roza & Edrym were hoping for an apartment from Artrem.

Roza’s Dance with Arena there. Well done.

Thank You Roza Edrym Arena

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know what the purpose is, but whether or not these guests are in this apartment, it’s the same, shy in the shower, just a few minutes (few) of some nudity and nothing else

1 Like

Cam angle is better now

Yuri & Elvira’s visit :heart:

Followed by Roza’s surprise :peach: :smile:
RozaPeach

Splish, splash…

2 Likes

That was really nice, thank you for posting it.

Let me read your mind…b___dy soap suds :laughing:

But of course…it had NOTHING to do with naked Rumit under them! :laughing: