Roza

I think pisha was ready for anything…lol

1 Like

As I know him and saw him be4, yes ,and Edrym is his man :yum: :heart_eyes:
The toy was to small!

Guys, I have a question other than this, there is a couple whose name I would like to know. It has a short video, it is viewed on another site, and where can I ask it, is it prohibited here?
( illegal link has been removed )
– and if there is something wrong write me and I will delete this link immediately. –

1 Like

5 Likes

VHTV won’t be too happy about that video being stolen, but the apartment is Scott’s old place. Kazantip house I believe it was. Don’t recognise the couple as there was a fast turnaround on those at that apartment. Most of them looked identical to me.

Visitors Pasha and Arina from yesterday.

3 Likes

I’m checking in with the rules committee. Does this count as a DP?

2 Likes

OK rules committee, bear with me now. Does this one count as a DP??

Off course it does.

Well I have to say Arina is not the same. She was relentless in trying to get Pasha off. Pasha was trying to get some s___p and Arina kept playing with his ass either with her fingers or a vibrator or dildo. Pasha’s problem seemed to be that he could not get off. Constant hard-on. Arina kept going and going and going. Roza had her hand in Arina’s pussy for an hour literally. That was about 9 hours of action from Arina almost nonstop. Plenty of action in the bathroom too. Not that I’m complaining.

1 Like

I don’t remember seeing something like what they did last night ( at least timewise ) since i have joined this site.

Well I was wrong. Pasha finally did get his rocks off. I don’t know why he would not let Arina lick the cum off of his stomach but he DID let her suck his dick that just been in Arina’s ass. Note the time. Arina sex party since about midnight. One heck of a party too.

4 Likes

Another beautiful “session”

:heart:

New Toy

1 Like

Very beautiful

3 Likes

3 Likes

These two couples have complicity, very beautiful

I like when these couples get together!

That must have been a lot of enjoyment for Elvira. Yuri and Roza played with her pussy as Edrym kept pulling at her tits and slapping her face… She has bliss written all over her face!

1 Like

I am back on ‘bottom watch’ again.

This time, we have Edrym’s…

1 Like