Roza

1 Like

The led on floor ruined the cam autosetting!

Cute guest guy, s___ping peacefully (yes I know this is a very narrow crop - I had my reasons)…

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Shame about the cam quality in this apartment. They’re putting in all the effort but the cams let them down.

The led light on floor k__ls the cam auto settings. Check cam5 at night, it s the only cam ok in living room

If the cams were decent quality the lighting wouldn’t be an issue. Any half-decent cam has self-adjustment to counter white out. These are just like 1998 webcam quality. :poop: Shame, because all their efforts are going to waste.

Yeah, the picture quality is low and the positioning of the cameras are poor. they haven’t done a good job setting up this place.

Quite agree with your comment Albion this issue has been raised numerous times along with motion sensors as well.

I raised the subject of motion sensors (the outright need for them in all rooms of all apartments) ages ago. They work perfectly well on a certain other site (similar to VHTV) so they can be made to work on ‘our’ cameras too. This, with simple live indicators - a little coloured dot on the aforementioned other site - showing activity in any given room, would be ideal.

The wrinkles in his pants just seem to draw greater attention to what’s directly underneath them, don’t they? Not that I am complaining, of course!!! :innocent:

The convergence of lines,the eye of the “photographer” had seen it ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

On paupers quality cam feeds his legs look smooth. It was quite the revelation to me when I realised how hairy his legs are. A plus point, I must add. Increased hotness. Hairy legs are a bit of a thing for me. :yum:

2 Likes

1 Like

lol :cat:

1 Like

Lucifer be feeling like “Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats ho!”

1 Like