Roza

Young Boomer (not sure how old he actually is) is full of character…and wind, by the seem of it! :laughing:

2 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

He should have brought his phone into the bedroom like Mr. Motorola. Roza says it makes her horny

2 Likes

Happy Big Eyes GIF by Savvy Turtle

4 Likes

Slap Love GIF by felat delibalta

3 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

Maybe not the smartest s___ping position if Boomer farts as mentioned above! :smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

well, this is completely unknown concept :face_with_peeking_eye: :shushing_face:

8 Likes

8 Likes

This is what I am so confused about and don’t understand she was so sexually active and wanted more sex than her XD when he was there and now it seems like he’s gone and I don’t know is it me or did she just all of a sudden lose the interest how many seems like the hunger is just gone

2 Likes

and _____ again until the doctor comes

6 Likes

I think, when they have hidden sex, they should probably have thought about the mirror and the sound in the bathroom, no one is in doubt about what happened and it is probably in reality to cheat the streamers when the room is not properly covered with the camera, regardless of there is a toilet, then it is a___ed.

4 Likes

Isn’t it against the rules to hide and dodge cameras, or am I making that up in my head?

2 Likes

It’s 24/7 streaming, so it must be the case that when the residents/guests are in the apartment, they are not private, they have chosen this way of making money/living, so they must also deliver what happens there without hindrance. It is especially in some of the +4 apartments where they use the bathroom and balcony a lot to be out of the cameras and they know exactly where they do not cover and it never has any consequence.

3 Likes

was apparently an exhausting night :wink:

11 Likes

10 Likes

where is he?

7 Likes