Roza

While it’s not Frankfurt, do not mention actual tenants locations suggestions on forum for their privacy please🙈

8 Likes

Roza is already back with the new one at Gabi’s, can’t someone from VHTV make sure that someone looks after the cat.

3 Likes

They had two other pets. A dog and another cat. God only knows what happened to those poor things??

Now the cat has been without supervision and fresh water for 43 hours now and the owner just wanders around on the second day and obviously doesn’t care, as do the others at Gabi’s, so someone else has to make sure she takes care of it.

But the other pussy, the non furry one, it’s well taken care of. You can’t have it both ways. Probably… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Roza doesn’t care about the cat, she doesn’t seem to care - the main thing is to _____ and have fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :money_mouth_face: :face_v___ting:

1 Like

I opened a ticket for the cat. I think others should write support teams also to put pressure. It s cruel leaving a living being without fresh water for 2 days while she is _____ing a_____l non stop

Sufficient a_____lic beverages are provided

2 Likes

The main thing is that the party continues, then there will be a new cat. :sob:

Or maybe Gina will come.

4 Likes

Roza currently has no time or desire to take care of the cat

1 Like

The main thing is enough a_____l

1 Like

Let’s not forget about the :eggplant: please :laughing:

2 Likes

I dint think Roza thought Edrym would leave her. I truly think it threw her for a loop. While I believe people should have fun and live the way they want to, her a_____l has gotten the best of her lately over the last few months. I just hope she realizes becomes a bit more responsible before she gets herself in trouble one way or another. Gabi was not a good influence on her and always filled her glass. Yes she drank it but I hope it does not become another Sergio (RIP) situation.

3 Likes

Now she had to leave the party, but it can continue later, otherwise the beer will get warm :rofl:

J’aimerais éjaculer dans sa bouche…

:cry:

5 Likes

The a_____l level is right. Her new one watches the same video of a woman at Verona over and over again

3 Likes

Okay conspiracy theory time. Edrym has been absent for about the same time Nikki and Arina have had ISP issues. I wonder if Edrym is in a throuple with Nikki and Arina, and Nikki has been saving herself for months so she can drain Edrym several times a day. :wink:

2 Likes