Roza

Information for those who wonder and ask about the future of this realm;

• Unfortunately, Edrym has broke up with Roza and doesn’t want to come back. :cry:

I don’t know if they will get back together in the future, but it seems difficult. Maybe he will return the project with new partner.

Godspeed to Roza and Edrym… :pray:t2:

12 Likes

Thanks for this update. Cheers

5 Likes

That’s what @Jerrell247264 has been saying for the last week now. Did you get your news update from him. :thinking: :rofl: :newspaper_roll:

4 Likes

great to get an update…

4 Likes

Thank you for the update

5 Likes

I think it’s funny that you have brought us news that one user has been spam telling us for a week straight already. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ok now you are full of good jokes today. Thanks buddy for the laugh. I needed it. It’s really much appreciated. :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

You could just block the individuals doing that or report it to Kaya, I’m sure she would love to use her wand and make it disappear

2 Likes

Okay hat Roza einen Neuen.

3 Likes

But Edryms name is still on the list…

3 Likes

Feel sorry for them, hell no. Their relationship was a clear case of fuck around and find out.

Mutual respect and honesty is essential in open relationships or threesomes. What started as fun exposed the weakness in their relationship. I hope they learned from the experience and move on. Edrym was a snapping point for months. So now rather than feeling sorry, i just hope they all end up in a better place.

2 Likes

But the “official mouth” has spoken…. :joy:

4 Likes

Life is hard :wink:

7 Likes

fuck around and find out :rofl:

1 Like

I think Roza just learned from the ”official mouth” that Edrym broke up with her… :cry:

1 Like

5 Likes

At least Boomer looks nice and cosy. :hugs:

6 Likes

I miss Edrym & Roza’s dog Peaches. I hope he is doing ok. :pleading_face: :dog:

4 Likes

So do I as well Not Seth

4 Likes

Maybe the ”official mouth” will have an update for us on where he’s at and how he is doing.

Or we could always just ask @Edrym_Roza directly. :wink:

2 Likes