Roza

It’s not recycling, they relocated.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

More pee, don’t know his name. Maybe @jabbath1987 can help me (tried search on the list but couldn’t find).

3 Likes

Sorry totally the wrong person for peeing guys. I am sure Stanley or David know…

ok Sorry Jabb, as always you know the name of everyone, thought you could help me… maybe Stanly or David later.

1 Like

I love this apartment :heart_eyes:

@javitto21 and @jabbath1987 I have actually mentioned to @Stanley about him naming this guy (before I saw the posts above), if he wishes.

He can do that. I have no problem with that. I personally saw him for the first time.

Would it not be better to move these to the pissing topics. @jabbath1987

2 Likes

I do not know. They pissed in this place so it belongs here too… I do not mind when somebody want to post it there again.

Along with the one of Rino doing the same…

Or maybe just duplicating (‘copy link’) them both as they are relevant to both topic pages.

I do not mind when you post them there too.

I was just suggesting it might be a good ideas for them to be in both places.

It’s recycling. Same thing, just another place. VHTV needs new people that no one knows anything about.

I’ve fixed it for you

:poodle: :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

RinoDog

RinoCats

1 Like

A mega close up of Edrym (sorting out the camera positions), a little earlier…

5 Likes

Welcome Back Edrym & Roza, Two of my Faves. Here are some clips from last nights opening ceremonies.

Lovely Roza gets her Precious Nookie Honed to a High Polish. Bravo !

3 Likes

Only the kitten left to learn and will be a phenomenal trio :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like