Roza

I hoped that Nikki would join the fun or she and Edrym.

2 Likes

Nikki was not feeling good because she drank a little bit too much.And it also seemed like she wasn’t really ready for it today. Maybe another time but I don’t think so

1 Like

Hot clips you shared thanks…Nice to see Edrym getting into some BBG fun…

2 Likes

The cams in the living room must be placed in better angles, and why she has not a cam on balcony.

You can make a ticket for the loggia cam. They have the habit of not installing one in their place.

Now that he ss tasted Roza pussy he will always come for more :grin:. Edrym will have companie for a long time.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

good company for the both of them…

1 Like

Girl From yesterday could join the group :blush:

1 Like

This apartment is no longer the same as before, before there were good parties with good viewing conditions, for example when Pasha & Arina were there, but there are more examples, where at 01:00, it seemed almost daytime, now that is over, they are more closed
(not to say another word)

:roll_eyes:

Rosa is on Fire :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :100: would be great ive we can geht bether light or cam

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ollways great show from them love them oll three. As i said only the light and cam could be lithle bith bether

2 Likes

Totally agree about the cam setup. A cam on the other side of the sofa will be very good.

About the lights, i only complain about the LED’s

It’s good that she also spends time with him. The 3 fit well together.

1 Like