Roza

Gabi (correct spelling, at least in this case) is short for Gabriel…most definitely NOT a girl’s name. The female version would of course be Gabrielle.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Everybody is Happy. As someone Said Before Maby Edrym gets one more guest girl here or one more guy. If the guests are open for this like its in Starlight House its could be great.

You know Do you know @John78 if I remember correctly, yes you’re right and I kind of forgot about that. It was several times that they all got together but if I remember correctly, one of those incidences was going down like that without her being in the room, and when Rosa came back into the room. She wasn’t too happy about everything and they packed up and left. I remember that.

So again, I say you are 100% correct I forgot all about that, but it only goes down when they are both in the room just like Roza Got upset because they were fucking and she wasn’t in the room. I think the same thing would happen if edrym Woke up and saw the extra curricular activities that went on after he went to s___p because they were so quiet about it

brings back memories of what we use to see in Demira & Myagi apartment with Aldon

Man, you are seriously overthinking this. Relax, there are no reasons to do so

Demira & Myagi realm sessions for sure…

I am relaxed, but do you remember what I was talking about where she got mad and they left abruptly after that??

To be honest, in that particular case, I often wished she would just let the 2 guys get on with it on their own! I often sensed she wanted some (rather unnecessary) involvement, even if it was just being in the room.

1 Like

Yes, i do remember that episode

It’s also short for Gabrielle.
:hugs:

I know, but, in this particular situation, we were talking about a boy name.

Can also be short for Gabriela

That’s really all I’m saying is it they seem to be real quiet every night after he goes to s___p and it’s also plausible just like she got mad that he took it also get mad because they’re having fun without him

Another couple i forgot their names… nice 3 some bi too

1 Like

I respect people who are into bi activity certainly. However, it’s not my ‘thing’. Give me just the guys and I am happy.

Each to their own, as the saying goes.

Live and let live, as another one says. :slight_smile: :rainbow_flag:

I wish there was the all inclusive LGBTQIA flag in the emojis.

1 Like

I’m sure Edrym knows what’s going in. All he has to is look at timeline or archive videos. But I am surprised how much Roza has jumped into this. The only thing she did with another guy prior was blow Artem in a foursome with Barbara and Edrym. It’s is awesome to see. I just hope for an appearance by Arina

:100: I also think that they have no secrets . Maybe there will comes more

Edrym has always enjoyed his occasional cock. :smiley:

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks Like he she needs a stronger Toy Domi2 Lovense is Crazy or Womanizer