Roza

3 Likes

And I’m guessing he’s OK with this because he was doing this to her before their little party and after so I’m hoping that she’s gonna be OK with another female comes into that mix. That’s what I’m waiting to see.

1 Like

Roza has really taken a shine to Gabi. I guess Edrym doesn’t mind that she’s smitten.

Yeah, and that’s why it’s one of those situations that if he don’t know or try to take back control is gonna go bad to worse to where they are not gonna be a couple if this keeps up like this

1 Like

So recapitious: Roza evidently fell in love with Gaby,
Gaby is clearly in love with Roza,
And Edrym is happily horned, and it is not clear if he is happy to be, or how naive not to see him boh strange people …: but it is still fun and exciting to look at them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

2nd night in a row she s___ps with Gabi.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

1 Like

See the right thing to do is after you having sex with another guy that your man knows that you’re having sex with you supposed to take your butt into that bedroom with your man, but the problem is is when the man starts taking something else is when you say not to s___p on the couch with the other guy There in lies the problem which makes me and my opinion, and maybe some of the other people on here, think that this relationship between her and her man is not gonna last too much longer

1 Like

But the smartest thing that both of them do is that lol they don’t come on here and try to explain the situation because they don’t wanna end up putting feet in their mouth if they say one thing and do another

Man, there is nothing to explain. They don’t owe us any explanations.

Watch and enjoy.

@Edrym_Roza miss Lady I truly hope you know what you’re doing because in my opinion, it looks like you’re ready to in one relationship and start another another without edrym Knowing that that’s what you’re thinking

Yes, you can watch and enjoy but again at the same time y’all are quick to jump when it’s a guy doing the girl wrong like in Cinderella‘s case but nobody seems to say nothing when it’s the girl doing the guy wrong which potentially could be Situation

Man, you’re making too many movies in your head. Can not compare the two situations at all.

Edrym is leaving home with Gabi and comes back with him. Both chatting, laughing, having a _____ together. No drama, no problems.

Why you try to create something that doesn’t exist ?

No, it’s not at all the situation

OK, maybe you are right and maybe I’m right and it’s not a movie that I’m comparing this to is that I’ve been living long enough to see situations like this and been in situations like this that I know the outcome and yes that’s true. It may not be that it may Go that way, but at the same time you would have no reason to whisper and be quiet if you did not want to wake him up and that’s what it looks like to me because we both know she’s very vocal

Man, again, Gabi was literally playing with Edrym’s dick. Edrym was helping him by putting his dick in Roza’s pussy. What more do you want to be convinced that he is ok with what is happening ?

1 Like

Okay @John78 yes, they are but that was with them all together go back and look in the archives. The previous night win they were on the couch cuddling and he started eating her pussy first he started playing with it and then after so long she had him stop and then once he went to s___p she got up and went and got in the bed. That’s why I say what I do say because that was before the threesome.

He is not the first here and we saw them be4…and a lot events we didnt see when she disappeared many days :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cucumber: :sweat_drops: it s just sex
Edrym likes it and 3 some certainly!

1 Like