Rockie & Rollie

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Peter.Lemon Vira left with Rollie…!

Rollie left Rockie back to his star mode…:sweat_smile:

The tall guy with tattoos on his neck and back of his head is quite scary… When I saw him I thought about Silas in The Da Vinci code (movie)…

Rollie looks like quite a good painter… but why Sonic the Hedgehog? :laughing:

1 Like

Who is she? Very attractive.

2 Likes

new one …:sweat_smile: direct form Rockie’s studios….:wink:

1 Like

Can’t see any acractivity, but it’s good that she’s there and not anywhere else. So I can easily ignore this place of disgust for me

M sure Rollie left as usual…. N tats girl is doing her webcam show…. in bedroom…:sweat_smile:

Maybe it is not the worst tattoo I have seen, but one of the worst… The tattoo on the right leg of the nice lady…

3 Likes

2 Likes

So Rockie finally fucked her oncam ….:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

She is soo hot :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Hmm, Yes, I sense, Rockie will come home and fuck Lara again. :man_facepalming:

What a magnificent house :man_facepalming:very nice house just as we wanted :man_facepalming:

and @Rollie 's great love of Rockhead ( ! ) :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Are you sure you still expect something from this house?

Personally, I don’t expect it and don t watch it anymore even i dont read topic, Rollie is perfect, but isn’t Rockhead acting like Lord or Vasya, being with everyone and loving his ( so-called ) girlfriend so much, isn’t it an indication of how crappy the house is? :thinking:

Well, I don’t expect it - but I love Lara, but what she’s done with Rockhead is really disgusting. Actually, everything Rockhead does in this house sucks, but whatever. because like you said, he doesn’t give any permission to Rollie. Classic Lord & Macy house

3 Likes

@GeoStudio

Can’t we just give this house or new house to Lara ? :+1:

1 Like

:joy: classical Lord and Macy House :joy:

yeah, i if we look at Nena and Viktor, Vasya and Almira, Vyeronika , Amilee and Rockhead and Rollie

we can see how good they are at this job :woman_facepalming: :joy: :joy: :joy: