Rockie & Rollie

Jason Biggs Dance GIF by FOX TV Happy Birthday tats girl….:fire::fire::hugs::hugs: :birthday::birthday:

1 Like

You would think so by the facial expressions, but if you view it through cam 7 she’s masturbating, It’s my guess that the facial expression is her trying to suppress her screams.

New girl visiting :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Peter.Lemon

3 Likes

how we started and what happened to this house :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

We all expected something from Rollie and the others but everything is classic :-1:t2: :-1:t2: :-1:t2:

2 Likes

and now everything turned to Rockhead an house turned " CHATURBATE HOUSE " :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

and yes @Rollie - we really don’t know how you feel about him but we do know him :+1:t2:

" many here insult and hate Rockhead but no one knows how I really feel about him. haha so hate is weird "

1 Like

What more need to comment under this justified criticism… :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

1 Like

Lord bring new girl…:sweat_smile:

She already tasted Rockie….:joy::joy:

This has become such a trash apartment. Why do they not put somebody in there that deserves to be there.

all they do is hide every 10 or 15 minutes :joy:

and when did the other guy get there like he just popped out of nowhere :joy:

U mean secret room outside of the apartment….:wink::sweat_smile:

Meanwhile just a s__thole of wrong entertainment :angry: :angry: :angry:

looks like some of you are finally getting what you want :joy: a planned hookup :joy::joy:

rollie is so damn annoying all she does is hide all the damn time :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

U r still waiting…:joy::joy:

1 Like

I see the thumbnail then i saw them disappear then i said oh yeah the same nonsense this girl is annoying as hell :joy: