Rockie & Rollie

Seriously man…! U really wanna listen good words from me…:joy::joy:

I hate that Guy no respect to woman

If a woman really loves to be submissive, I’m tougher than Rockie, but behind it is pure pleasure for both sides. But you have to be able to dominate, then it has to do with a lot more respect than outsiders would like to believe

3 Likes

That’s right carry on hating @ToreyK Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Who the hell are you to say “DON’T FUCKING WATCH IT” to the audience here? especially when you say “shouting”.

You just arrived yesterday (metaphorically) and you’re speaking disrespectfully to the people presenting their opinions here. And you make accusations of “f___ed”. Look man, I’ve been here since 2016 - 2017, that is Villa, and in this project, no one can f___e anyone to do anything, but the purpose of this forum was established under the name of “discussion” with each other. And now if you’re not happy with the audience here, THE DOOR IS THERE. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO DISRESPECT PEOPLE OPINIONS IN HERE, DON’T COME TO THIS TOPIC AGAIN.

( sorry to the whole forum but i’m tired of these disgusting minds)Those who are offended may ignor this person. )

Kind Regards

1 Like

Who with whom here where, I do not follow, there hardly here.

Lara now seems to be there too.

It’s a bit of a conundrum don’t you think, I too think people’s opinions should be respected, but what about when people have disrespectful opinions? or when people are disrespecting the participants and their opinions, should that be tolerated?

@Peter.Lemon your girl…:wink::sweat_smile::s___ping:

1 Like

Yes, and she didn’t even have love in her from the guest guy :frowning:

It’s a shame, that her daddy doesn’t understand a word :joy:

Because her guy was at Amilee apartment…:wink: and may be this guy is with someone else…:sweat_smile:

Here two people have cuddle needs.

Can u post pics in same gallery…:man_facepalming:t2:

He’s only her snake to get something :wink:

But as u can see someone is keep trying on her and try to include her in their games…:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Next (not new) game stuff :wink:

e’ bella e pronta l’attrice :rage:

1 Like