Rissa

I think Rissa needs a little attention.

1 Like

rissa puppy made a mess lol…

These are dogs or actually every dog need attention and go out a lot. Then you can expect something like this.

1 Like

:dog: :hushed:

1 Like

:fire:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Because this is the only dog that she is really worried about he takes care of that dog more than she does. Lol.

2 Likes

Wow, how long has she been on vacation? Don’t they usually add a “return” date when on vacation? She was having a few relationship problems right before she “went on vacation.”

Just curious. And she is :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

In my opinion, I don’t think she’s coming back because if I do remember they went off-line for a technical reason at first then it went to vacation so if she does show back up, I’ll be surprised but I don’t think she’s gonna show back up without him, and if he don’t wanna do it no more Just like Cinderella she’ll be gone

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Hope it’s not true, but sure likes like it could be.

2 Likes

Okay I have a question on a different topic?? Is Rissa coming back??

1 Like

Just got an update. She picked a new apartment and we expect her to be back in couple of weeks :hourglass_flowing_sand:

6 Likes

Sorry for asking on a different topic but thanks

1 Like

Okay thanks I will put her as relocation.

2 Likes

Currently, Rissa doesn’t give us any certain info, so not sure she will be back in the nearest future… At least doesn’t show any signs of it
Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Kaya any news on Ambar

2 Likes

Sorry not yet

2 Likes

Ok thanks :pray:

1 Like

Shall I better announce her as left project then? She can join again any time if she changes her mind…

2 Likes

I kind of felt that about rissa and again, this is just my opinion, but it seems like every girl that comes on here which she did have a man, but then they broke up, but they end up leaving because of the new man