Rachel & Ross

This morning i have the impression (on the living room - Likka) the brunette girl ho as with Ross is back and slept with another man…

So i just think Ross have good time with her (like probably a lot of another women when he’s not with Rachel)…we will see but i don’t think they split up… for sure one day it will be arrive…

She also made him breakfast. He then asked her what the green thing was on his plate, which was avocado, so he’s obviously never had avocado before!

1 Like

rachel is the best thing

2 Likes

rachel should stay away from that girl she is bad news

get rid of these two people and leave rachel alone with ross

he looks guilty as hell shame on you ross you should be at home with rachel she is the best lady on vhtv and she has got the best body

2 Likes

This guy doesn’t know how to make love, he’s pathetic…so he can find other chicks and Rachel can be with someone good

She would never do that! When there are men, she always keeps a distance…there are men who wanted something when Ross wasn’t around and she always put a stop sign

ross should be ashamed of himself rachel is the best

1 Like

rachel should get rid of ross he is a cheat shame on you

ross is disgusting how could he cheat on rachel she should find someone else who will treat her good

1 Like

Seriously, we are a bunch of pervs who watch people fuck live, complain when there are no orgies, complain when there is no sex, complain when people fuck and you think you lecture others on morals? :upside_down_face:

ross should not bemessing around with other girls that is dirty he should be ashamed of his self

Should all the participants not be ashamed they fuck live on cam :upside_down_face:

disgusting

come back home rachel please

dirty creep

she should no better sneaking around

big mistake poor rachel

dont like the girl oppositte rachel

Maybe they were on a break :grin: