Rachel & Ross

It looks like Ross wants in on the action.

Wow Rachel s___p and he fuck the guest woman in the bedroom

No he hasn’t it’s the other guy that fucked her.

2 Likes

ok i was surprised :joy: because the during action was more than 2 minutes :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ross missing the toilet again.

1 Like

Siento exitante la situaciĂłn ross quiere participar pero espera a que su novia se duerma, apuesto que siente los latidos del corazĂłn muy fuerte por querer ir a hacer un trĂ­o. Espero que lo logre es muy exitante ver a ross en ese plan ademas que es muy guapo y es muy dotado.

He doesn’t need to wait for Rachel to go to s___p
 he just need to convince the guest girl to open her legs

Pero claramente esperaron a que rachel se durmiera y por lo que entendĂ­ el chico se arrepintiĂł y no quizo el trĂ­o y el pobre de ross quedĂł mirando

No, was the girl
 And clearly guest girl didn’t want that interruption
 Guess the plan was to appear in the middle, nothing to do with Rachel s___ping, burping or eating :grin:

Guess the bigger hole helps to don’t miss. It’s disgusting that he didn’t even bother to open the water in the end. Will be a nice morning smell in that place

1 Like

So the guest s___p and fuck in the bed. She does not even bother doing up the bed before leaving. Seriously?

Cierto, yo no sería capaz de dormir en una cama donde follo alguien sin cambiarle las såbanas primero, no se si se acostumbra en rusia a hacer eso pero me parece un poco anti higiénico en la mayoría de departamentos.

1 Like

They left the fire burning :scream:

I did a ticket.

1 Like

Guess they never heard of carbon monoxide?

Support said it is reported to them

Well at least the kitchen should be nice and warm when they get back in there! :innocent:

They do it all the time. They probably don’t have to pay the gas bill so don’t really care.

That’s why they leave it on, for heat. This is where it got turned on, it wasn’t for cooking purposes.

1 Like