Rachel & Ross

Не могу равнодушно смотреть на Рэйчел, ее формы для меня идеал…!!!

Ну обычная клизма… Что здесь такого.!!! Я бы на колени перед Рэйчел встал лишь бы посмотреть как она делает спринцевание в ванной сидя на корточках например… ну или не знаю стоя…

1 Like

I’m with you! I love to watch everything in the bathroom.

2 Likes

Sparkles, i thought the same thing that someone cheated. I’ve seen this with another couple. dude couldn’t satisfy her. he’d only last at most 5 minutes of slow fucking and after about 2 years, she left and was under another name with another guy in the same room she was with her first guy. this guy was banging her hard and long and she stayed with this guy. she wasn’t used to a guy just going hard in her and she became very vocal with the new guy. very loud.

not gonna lie but ill be honest with you. she wont notice you she wont fall in love with you she wont dump whoever she is with for you so stop being so fucking creepy. Your first post was asking for her real names then spamming some long ass post wanting her now you keep posting how their relationship will never work even though you have no idea how it is. Just get over her and move on m8 or you get some police after you lol

Seems he is a bit obsessed about her…

1 Like

Dude is p________t in the tub, he just moved. Thought he might be dead for a minute.

That’s a first,Rachel the right way round in bed wow.

normal she got a kick in the face because Ross drank too much (This guy is really great…)

Wow it’s exceptional, what luck she has

When he came out of the bathroom,… he suddenly fell on the bed on his stomach… Rachel swung her leg to get her place in the bed. Love is beautiful

They usually s___p in such unusual way because Rachel prefers to s___p in the position where is space for head (it is psychologically comfortable for her), and Ross prefers s___p as normal people would like to s___p.

4 Likes

7 Likes

She is absolutely one of my favorite girls, cuz of her this apartment is no 1 in my favorites list… any idea what those blue strips on her back are?

oh, just c those strips are gone again

2 Likes

Probably kinesio tape

I wonder how Rachel can seat and not to shiver with cold. It is pretty cold there now, and central heating is still not turned on.

2 Likes

You can see it is getting cold as all the participants are now getting dressed warmly before venturing outside. I hope all the apartments have good heating so we can carry on seeing naked people

Most of apartments have central heating, not the individual one. Kazantip-House, Nina+Kira and other detached houses have individual heating. But absolutely most flats in multi-tenant houses have central heating, which is switched on usually and the beginning of October.

they use those tapes in physiotherapy, I think it’s to do with muscle compression. You see athletes with them all the time.

What teh fuck they are doing with screams “Fuck it! Fuck it with hammer!”???

2 Likes