Rachel & Ross

Will Ross be king of the castle tonight? :thinking:

1 Like

He fucking moron. Girls loves morons I seeā€¦

:laughing: Iā€™m not surprised by your reply. :+1: Cam No.1 has more action on it right nowā€¦ she is washing the pots.

Are you agree with me that Rachel much more higher class than Rossā€¦? Princess and aā€¦ fuck who knows)

I totally agree. I personally think she is one of the most beautiful Women on the whole site and even without makeup.

2 Likes

And she always ready to serve himā€¦

I have noticed that too.

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

Upsā€¦ its done)

You beat me to it, I was just about to say ā€˜That Didnā€™t Last Longā€™. But it never does with this guy. :see_no_evil: Maybe he will do the other girl now :crazy_face: :laughing: He needs the stamina of Elon.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really become a pain in the ass not possibleā€¦there is absolutely nothing going on hereā€¦already it wasnā€™t enjoyableā€¦itā€™s even worseā€¦

Everything has been said about how Ross isā€¦ he will never change. When Rachel finishes her studies she can be fully independentā€¦I hope she breaks up with someone else.(even though we know she prefers women) if she decides to stay with this guyā€¦ honestly good luck

When Ross bangs chicks theyā€™re lesbians, no straight person would want him

When I see him caressing Rachel right now while the other girl is on the phone on the kitchen sideā€¦ he caresses her so badlyā€¦he looks like a novice

I just see Ross the rabbit in action. He broke his record: 3 minutes! Well done champion! Rachel en a Ć©tĆ© trĆØs Ć©tonnĆ©e mais elle nā€™a rien senti. Peut ĆŖtre demain ouā€¦ jamais !

Rachel was very surprised, but she didnā€™t feel anything. Maybe tomorrow or ā€¦ never!

2 Likes

Ross is an as a____l. He just want to flow his sperm into anybody. He dont care that its not a time, not care that others people around, not care about herā€¦ He needs do jerk for two minutes into her thats all( fucking crapā€¦ why that moron with her.

Even when he s___ps, heā€™s an asshole, he just moves and snoresā€¦ So when heā€™s in the same direction of Rachel, she canā€™t s___p well, so I think itā€™s better if Ross s___ps in the other direction.

1 Like

Vlad has been replaced :grin:

It s so good Rachel have a ā€œgirlfriendā€ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue:

Don t dream too much !

Christine is for sure more than there for Rachel than Rossā€¦

wait and seeā€¦

2 Likes