Rachel & Ross

Rachel always gets her kicks from doing nude photoshoots.

Rachel won’t have it. She likes other girls but won’t have other guys. Don’t know why but I think she could if she wanted. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

As has already been said… Yes Rachel has more pleasure with women than men… But apart from Ross there is never one… so not ready to have fun with a man to know what it is.

Mmm… Are you Ross? )))

Ross looks like a rookie. He looks like a teenager who does for the first time…he doesn’t know how to do it.

Sometimes when he’s talking to Rachel… She’s having a weird head… Uncomfortable It’s like he’s saying this s__t when they’re together…

I have watched them in both realms they had. Some guys try with her and she will not do anything with them. She will with girls. She also lets Ross go out and have fun with other girls. He visited other realms and had other girls. JMO

Exactly that’s true

That’s why Rachel doesn’t mind just having a short relationship with Ross that she doesn’t have any real pleasure with men.

1 Like

I agree. I think she prefer girl much more than boys. And she not love him. She not jealous when he fuck another girls, their sex looks like a fast jerk off but she with him and they planning pregnancy.

1 Like

she is in a routine that suits her. sex level is not good but the rest is going “well” so why change for now. why do you think she might get pregnant? that would be a big mistake

Just some little things I’ve note…

The girls prefer to stay on the loggia and let Ross masturbate himself it seems…he doesn’t do it… but it’s the idea

I think Ross is gonna get what he wants but the overall situation is ridiculous. It’s really a poor guy

They make folds… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they are really excited for sure

1 Like

Рэйчел сделала клизму , синей грушей… Я бы ее умолял что бы она сделала это открыто…!!! Рэйчел прекрасна, ради нее я купил второй месяц подписки!

Is this a skateboard or snowboard?

Guessing Ross could get pegged tonight :crazy_face:

2 Likes

snowboard.

1 Like

I really wish that she would shave that bush.

1 Like

Are you nuts, are you totally insane. Don’t you dare suggest that :hot_face:

1 Like

Just a matter of personal preference.