Rachel & Ross

hmm, well I don’t share your enthusiasm, but we all have our favourites I guess. Poppy reminds me too much of somebody I used to know. in looks and behaviour. Anyhoo, go find that tattoo. he had it done at Nikki’s first place. the one she first appeared in with Archi.

Or the sporran being on rather a long leash doesn’t help either :rofl:

Hey you leave my dangling Sporran out of this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The one arm photographer is in the house, the vieuw is better than when she is with Ross… :smiley:

7 Likes

She is so fucking beautyful. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This lingerie is well named ‘‘Cuteness Overload’’ - She is. image i should have waited a moment -catch the nipple image

4 Likes

Always the same photos :roll_eyes: :joy:

Hairy pussy: Day 1 … Hairy pussy: Day 2…

36 versions to be sure to have 1 good :rofl:

I think the photographer had a good time, maybe his camera isn’t even working, his day can’t be ruined! :rofl: :joy:

That was a great photo shoot today. The photographer is either seriously disciplined and professional or he is Gay. I mean how could you not be distracted by her beauty? The more I look at Rachel the more beautiful she looks. Ross is one hell of a lucky guy.

4 Likes

She has this ability to migrate from ‘‘girl next door’’ to ‘‘supermodel’’

Hottie Rachel takes a bath :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Que foto fantastica :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

dont talk with your mouth full

front back and side

1 Like

What the fuck. Ross your an ass :man_facepalming:

Is Rachel in her PJs? :pensive:

Oldfags party) FidoNet and Pink Floyd forever!!!

Rachel, Shower, hot piss, and waterbate, very hot, very good (Unfortunately in waterbate the camera angle does not help to get a better picture)

3 Likes