Rachel & Ross

Never piss off a foreign tattoo artist. I remember Poppy got a tattoo at Nikki’s place and when I caught a close-up it was a bad translation in English. can’t remember what it said, but it was plainly wrong. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Google-Translate sagt, dass Glasgom = Glasgow bedeutet… :nerd_face: Weiter steht dort Soot Land - bedeutet Russland Es könnte auch Scot Land heißen - Schottland Aber schaut selbst…

Thanks for that. Always like to learn something new. How did you know the Scottish motto? Are you a Scot, or Scottish, if you prefer?

What’s your second name? Dave? :rofl:

I’m an honorary Scotsman, so I have to live up to the title. :grin:

Quick google search. once I had the wording. There is a tiny part of me that’s Scottish, (I’m not saying ‘wallet’ because that’ll get me into terrible terwubbble), I have pan-European DNA (including Turkish and Finnish/Russian), but I’m more Welsh than anything.

Right, so the upshot of this is that it’s a Scottish design that’s been translated. Which seems a bit bizarre. Why would you not wear an authentic version? I’d never wear a shirt that heralded Moscow, I’d wear one with Москва because it would feel more authentic.

OMG!!! This was AMAZING to watch!!

Well done Rachel 59secs.

Interesting. Thanks. I tried Google, too, but since I’m American, I didn’t know to change the wording, such as “sod” to “God”, so I came up empty. I don’t get the “wallet” reference, though.

1 Like

A wallet that magically disappears when the bill is due. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the “wallet” reference

Scots are supposed to be notoriously tight ie do not like to open their wallet.

Think the term is tight as a ducks ass :rofl:

The tight ass reference might be more appropriate to the dudes at Yan & Flora’s place, you know the dudes all the gays want desperately to do the deed. :rofl:

M&M and Lilo and Russel have arrived, no Rebel.

your in the wrong topic. :rofl:

Look we can’t help it that when designing clothes in Scotland they seem to have fucked up the length of trouser/jeans pockets, not taking into account our slightly shorter arm’s. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OK, now you’ve got me curious. I need to go back to look at him in the archives…

1. to find the tattoo
  2. Because it’s Poppy! :heart_eyes:
1 Like

it’s on one of his forearms, on the inside i think. It’s been a while. there’s just like a word missing or a couple of words the wrong way round, something really daft like that.

I still miss him you know. I had a lot of time for that young man.