Rachel & Ross

She is so nice… would love to see her with a man who can hold up more then 2 minutes…

2 Likes

She is in a routine that suits her, as there is no alternative to this life with him, she does with it. so no reason to stop…globally it’s okay so it continues like this. I hope like many that it will be more fulfilled with another…

Rachel’s dad loves Ross a lot, too, so I think it would be messy.

In a real couple there is not only that who counts, you talk like a pig…big lack of class. :face_v___ting:

1 Like

Please to meet you too…

As far as i know this is a voyeur site where sex is an important part of it.

For me is a woman having sex and really enjoys it and getting excited by it one of the most beautiful things to watch. Rachel is a lovely woman to see, so for me is it 1 + 1. But this is only my opinion as a viewer not considering anything else involved.

for sex there are other rooms, she is simply exibitionist…sex seems to be in second place for her. If Rachel pleases Ross…that’s good! It’s just too bad she doesn’t think about actually having fun for her (we agree) Ross has a great sex demand… but he doesn’t know how to do it well and we often say it. They just have an complicity that goes beyond sex that’s why they’re together…

So it’s not that I disagree with you… but the way you say it is really style: if she could be with someone else on the site with a guy who has sex with her for more than 2 minutes it would be nice

the term “voyeur” does not necessarily mean sex. Personally, seeing her without sex does not bother me, like other rooms where it is nice to see naked women without doing anything…each his definition of voyeurism

1 Like

He is a two pump chump, admit it… then he goes to other realms and has sex with other girls… She needs a guy that respects her. If sharing her with others is a problem for him he should stay home himself. Just MHO…

setting the standard

2 Likes

3 Likes

Fascinating, Rachel has just got all dressed up ( naked but prettified) and met a guy naked at the door . They are obviously close - a hug on entrance but nothing else happening so far.

1 Like

He might be a photographer coming to do a photo shoot.

Ross is home.

Well with no offence meant he may struggle with only one hand?

2 Likes

It’s amazing what some people with disabilities can do. I did think that too to be honest.

1 Like

3 Likes

He has been here before i remembered him when i saw only the one arm

1 Like

interesting that she appears to be doing a thank you advertisement for an a____l shelter ( presumably why she is holding her cat, not sure why she is now in her underwear. She is speaking in english to the camera he is holding for some sort of video performance at 15.34.30 image i might contribute more over here if all the girls wore their lingerie.

2 Likes

I wonder where I will be able to see this video when its done

5 Likes

i think she is promoting pussy welfare again realm75-cam16-1635944764

7 Likes

image can we say CLOSE-up of the ASS!!

5 Likes

oh how I would love to see her squirt

4 Likes