Rachel & Ross

hope not. :cry:

1 Like

Hey you would start feeling insecure and want to leave if every viewer called you a 2 minute speedster.

hee that was me. i’m sorry :cry:

She ended up a waste of space in her previous apartment after a sort of brightstart.
Seems she was more interested in stuffing cucumbers up her ass elsewhere :rofl:

Tell me one active and not a waste of space apartment currently.

Yeah… she could move to luchik, it’s more her style of work place

Hang on let me think err ummm errr, no matter have to get back to you on that one :rofl:

I noticed they cut out most of Rejoldas visit, will have to assume she shot some scene or anyone saw why it went offline?

If I am not mistaken she left just before it seems to go offline.

1 Like

Don’t exaggerate, please :innocent:

When i watch the timeline she got there like 11:32~ then the timeline skipped to 12.48 when she left

Look again, she opens the door at 12.48.45 and leaves, from then it seems to go back to 12.48.32 and replays.

Yes but if you go back to before this, 11.32ish she arrives at the house. So her whole visit is censured.

She arrives at that time 11.32 and leaves at 11.48. There seems to be about 14 minutes of the visit missing from the timeline

During the visit it seems as Rachel was not so happy.

1 Like

Ross could have had 5 and a half fucks in that time then :rofl:

Can you see why Ross would want to leave with you being so nasty :rofl:

nah mate, 12.48 for me… So more than an hour. But doesnt matter, I just wanted to know if the cams went offline when she was there. Or they just cut timeline afterwards.

Terribly, sorry must contain myself in future just get carried away :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry I lost an hour, seems you right. So 1 hour 14 min is missing while she was there.

1 Like