Rachel & Ross

One of the best if not the best ass on VHTV. image

10 Likes

There are many nice asses to see, Amelie’s for example

5 Likes

This question may have already been asked, but does anyone know why R & R prefer to s___p this way all the time?

1 Like

Oh right, thanks for that.

2 Likes

In other words no one has a clue :joy:

Damn Rachel has a really nice singing voice. I like it. No i :heart: it.

The first couple who don’t just make a living from pizza service and ready meals, but actually use and cook the kitchen. Ross cleaned mushrooms and cut fresh peppers and they cooked a mushroom pan. Bravo.

1 Like

nice shepards bush

4 Likes

brushing bushy pussy…cat

She makes a movie for Ross, than he can watch and jerk off, it’s a short movie ( two minutes) for Ross that’s enough :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Yes, for sure it s not him who can offer her that pleasure…

she had ever do that in july with the same man…

It’s so good to see Rachel like that :star_struck:

1 Like

When we see that, Once again it’s sad to think that she’s staying with Ross…why why why???

Love is blind.

1 Like

No doubt she is the best. She sexiest during the photoshoots, I would like to be able to purchase his photoshoots. Anyone know how ?

2 Likes

Was that Rejolda visiting this morning? Wish she would come back!!

Does any know if Rachel is pregnant? I watched a clip of her in the tub with a guy shooting videos of her and she was playing with her tummy alot

Yes it was Rejolda, stil move and speak speedy, she is not changed in that way, I wonder why she visited them.

3 Likes

It looked like she was checking the place out. Maybe she is moving in and the Rs are moving out.

1 Like