Rachel & Ross

jup, that’s Ross… oh and i like Rachel so much… one of my favorites…

2 Likes

i would get rid of him he is useless

me too. shes sexy.

he is a knob get rid of him

They remind me of the American Gothic couple. Never a smile. American Gothic Art GIF

1 Like

Seems easy to solve by VH… But all this time guess no one cares with that “quality”.

he licked her pussy then put a durex on to have sex has he got std or what i would not be shagging him he is a d______e

he is false as fuck

Yeah, like I always said, it’s a shame this guy

she was touching herself, he did a cuni 3 minutes (clumsy)… he got up to frustrate the thing, he comes back to do a cuni again…so she starts to love… he goes to get a condom… starts to penetrate her and 2 minutes after finished

poor rachel, she hasn’t had a real relationship since they’re on the site and probably even

every time he makes the proud, but it’s a s__t this guy

1 Like

he is a waste of time get rid of him

poor rachel has to put up with a tosser like him she should get rid of that pile of s__t

rachel is gorgeous i wish i had her in my life

2 Likes

Clearly me too! And a lot of us!!

The day she gets to have someone else I’ll be so happy for her

Luckily she has her cat that is too beautiful! and that Ross completely ignores…to give her love

1 Like

I’m not sure but 10 minutes ago… Ross was on the bed masturbating as he watched his phone (with Rachel s___ping just near) and I think he was talking to the girl he fucked at Likka’s home…because she was naked at the same time and she was texting on the phone doing naughty things…and they stopped at the same time.

Are you referring to the girl in the living room? If you are, I have checked the footage and she was still as___p when he was jerking off.

2 Likes

No there’s this moment yes when Ross jerk (i think) on the on the sheet (very classy, sometimes it’s on the other side of the floor…)

But look at 11:05, I’m almost sure they were in contact…he was touching himself on it…he were texting each other…and then she goes into the bathroom and he goes to s___p

Didn’t see anything happen between these times.

1 Like

i’m sure of what i say…(compare when she’s naked and with him) i had 2 screens different in same time… and the situation was clear…this man is clearly a ***…

can you post the screenshots.

2 Likes