Rachel & Ross

Ross, the precosse ejaculator is right there, now for me I’m sure he has to blow himself often outside…

So happy to see Rachel

It seems those two are on a distance :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Since the return I did not look too much but the little I saw…yes the atmosphere is special…they only cross…something is not going…even when there were friends… We felt there was something.

So I’m not the only one who sees it

Ross just got home, he tried to kiss Rachel who refused. So it’s tense

She did give him a blowjob earlier in the day, so it might not be as tense as we think, hopefully things are on the mend.

Do you think that with the current discussion everything is fine? it is very tense

I don’t think things are back to normal yet, but getting there slowly.

1 Like

Ross drops a piece of paper next to the fridge…he goes by several times without picking up…it’s Rachel who I think picked up… He really thinks she’s an asshole.

it’s a little thing but it’s like this guy, he don’t have respect for her

She still has a massive loud poop with the door open! :joy:

Apparently the storm has passed…but it will start again…this relationship is not clean

He’ll make her suffer, you’ll see…i’m sure of me…

it’s to puke, I think I’ll look a lot less, enjoy well Ross… so it won’t last…

will get you sucked somewhere else, go on

Once again there has just been a ball-emptying in two minutes, it’s of a sadness…it’s always the same thing…it’s flat…poor Rachel

I think she is ready to depart.

2 Likes

I don’t know, but the things are curious…Rachel & Ross wasn’t at home last night (not together) and actually they don’t come back…

why are they still together? I mean shes laying naked on bed an he just sitting the kitchen.

heard you image

3 Likes

I think this is the reason why they’re still together :grinning:

2 Likes

btw that cam 3 has a terrible sound sync

hahaha we have the same thoughts about it !!! :+1:

Well it is a s__tty cam the manager refuses to change…

well that was fast he only thinks of himself. did not even make her cum.

1 Like